Pacific Okinawa Players
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Many POPs shows are performed at the Camp Foster Community Center Auditorium. Please note the following when attending a show:
* The Auditorium is often chilly, so you may want to bring a jacket.
*The theater has open seating so all seats are "first come, first served".
* Usually, theater seats are staggered for optimum viewing of the show. However, if your view is blocked, ask the usher to re-seat you before the performance begins.
* The Box Office opens for ticket sales one hour before curtain.
* We are not able to take credit cards at the box office.
* The House opens for seating
30 minutes before curtain.